2007/12/18

產品己在歐洲獨賣(範例 1)

Dear XXX,

This is XXX from Juster in Taiwan.

I am sorry for the late reply.

After double checking with our PM, I regret to inform you that XXX型號 is exclusive for European market.

Hence we can't sell this item to you.

BlueTooth speaker is very very popular now and we Juster are developing more new models for our customers' need.

Many new models will come out in the beginning of 2008 and if you are interested in them,

please feel free to let me know now.

In this case, I will keep updating you our most recent product news.

And you will be able to receive the first hand information.

XXX型號 (BT speaker, 5Wx2) is still available for European market.

The specification is the same as BSP 6210.

If you are interested in this model, please feel free to let me know and I will provide you the price tomorrow.

Thank you and you have a very nice day.

Regards,
XXX

沒有留言: